Cancer Biology- Certification Course
Instructor: Dr. Gill
Validity Period: Lifetime
Cancer Biology Course
Cancer is one of the devastating disease encountered by humanity. It is the 2nd leading cause of death and still remains as one of the major challenges among the healthcare and research communities.
To understand the complexities of cancer one has to understand the fundamental processes like cell growth, when the normal cell turns into a cancerous cell, metastasis, risk factors influencing, etc. Immense research activities have going on from the past few decades but there is a lot to study, understand, and implement in the case of cancer diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Scope Of Cancer Biology:
Researchers now have a vast array of fo data and knowledge on Cancer Biology. With the growing trends and upcoming technology, there will always be a need for talented and skilled professionals who have complete knowledge in the field to interpret the data and address issues it throws up.
Learntoupgrade’s Cancer Biology course is curated to give every student an in-depth knowledge of cancer, mechanisms, treatment, etc.
Benefits of Attending the course :
- Course content Meets the industry standard
- Lectures designed to help every Bioscinece candidate understand the Programming language
- Attend online anywhere anytime
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals
- E-Certificate will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile and it can be verified on Learntoupgrade by using the serial number of the certificate
- All Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts can apply.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in life science is required.
- Good internet speed and a laptop is required for live streaming
Frequently asked questions on Cancer Biology Course:
- How to get started with this course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule. You can attend live classes or you may listen to the recordings as well.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Live Class/Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?
Having any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on that Chat thingy or write to us email@example.com
|Module 1: Basics of Cancer Biology|
|Module 2: Types of Cancer and Risk factors|
|Module 3: Genetics and Molecular Biology of Cancer|
|Module 4: Immunology of Cancer biology|
|Module 5: The cellular basis on Cancer biology|
|Module 6: Cellular clinical aspects of Cancer biology|
|Module 7: Cancer research techniques and Scientific communication|
|Module 8: Translation Oncology|
|Module 9: Cancer treatment Approaches|
|Module 10: Cancer Staging and Diagnostic Tests|
|Module 11: Cellular Metabolism and Cancer|
|Module 12: Nutrition and Cancer|
|Module 13: The Epidemiology of Cancer|
|Module 14: Stem Cells and Cancer|
|Module 15: Evolution of cancer|
|Module 16: Career scope in the field of Cancer Biology|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.