Cheminformatics & Drug Discovery Certification Course-Live Class
Instructor: Dr. Puneet
Validity Period: 90 days
Cheminformatics is a field of science where computational methods like machine learning are applied to solve various problems in chemistry.
Once you enroll, take the course at any time from anywhere. It also comes with 3 months access. Certificates will be provided on the course completion that adds weight to your profile. It is a highly growing field and Immense Job opportunities exist.
Who Can attend the Cheminformatics Certification Course, Eligibility:
- Students, fresher’s, Working professional, Experienced Scientists /Research fellows (National Laboratories, Universities & other R&D institutions)
- Students from Bachelors or Masters like BSc, MSc, Btech, Mtech. B. Pharm, M.Pharm, BE, ME
- Any Specialization: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Computational biology, computational chemistry, Molecular biology, cell biology, and other life science areas.
|Week 1-Session 1|
|Computer-Aided Drug Design|
|Cheminformatic- Introduction, types, approach, physicochemical property predictions|
|Week 1-Session 2|
|Need and importance of chemo-informatics in modern drug discovery|
|Applications of chemo-informatics|
|Week 2-Session 1|
|Tools used for chemo-informatics|
|In silico generation of virtual molecules|
|Week 2-Session 2|
|Role of natural product chemistry in chemo-informatics|
|Drug Discovery Process & Selecting Didactic Drug Design Targets|
|Week 3-Session 1|
|Introducing the Multi-objective Character of Drug Design|
|Week 3- Session 2|
|Public web services for drug discovery|
|Review of drug company status & Prospects, recent trends, jobs, and fellowships/ research opportunities|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.