Chromosomal Microarray in clinical cytogenetics- Live Webinar
Instructor: Dr. Divya
This course is very useful for human genetics students planning to pursue clinical diagnostics in the future.
Also, those who are already interning in clinical cytogenetic labs. Some genetic engineering students also try to enter cytogenetics diagnostics. It would be useful for:
- Any student with MSc Genetics background wishing to enter clinical diagnostics
- Working professionals in clinical diagnostic laboratories
- Genetic counselors wanting to learn about genetic diagnostic techniques
- Lab Directors trying to introduce these techniques in their laboratory
Chromosomal microarray has a high demand and options are open from clinical labs like Anderson, Apollo hospitals, etc.
|Module 1: Importance of SNP Microarray|
|Module 2: Design, application and limitations of the various SNP Microarrays in the market|
|Module 3: Microarray protocol- Day 1-3 of Illumina SNP Microarray|
|Module 4: Data analysis and use of databases|
|Module 5: Reporting of prenatal and postnatal microarray results|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.