Industrial Biotechnology Live Class- June
Instructor: Dr. Puneet
This course will cover the key enabling technologies that underpin biotechnology research including enzyme discovery and engineering, systems and synthetic biology and biochemical and process engineering.
In the second half of the course we will look at how these technologies translate into real world applications which benefit society and impact our everyday lives.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1. Understand enzymatic function and catalysis.
2. Explain the technologies and methodologies underpinning systems and synthetic biology.
3. Explain the diversity of synthetic biology application and discuss the different ethical and regulatory/governance challenges involved in this research.
4. Have an informed discussion of the key enabling technologies underpinning research in industrial biotechnology
Enroll yourself and start Learning...!
|Week 1-Session 1|
|Syllabus - What you will learn from this course|
|Enzymes, Enzyme Discovery and Engineering|
|Week 1-Session 2|
|Methods in Systems and Synthetic Biology|
|Week 2-Session 1|
|Biochemical and Bioprocess Engineering|
|Week 2-Session 2|
|Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals|
|Week 3-Session 1|
|Case Studies: Bioenergy and Biomaterials|
|Case Studies: Glycoscience and Biotherapeutics|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.