Internet cyber security & Ethical hacking
Instructor: Mr. Khushank
Validity Period: Lifetime
What is Ethical Hacking?
Ethical Hacking is an authorized practice of bypassing system security to identify potential data breaches and threats in a network. The company that owns the system or network allows Cyber Security engineers to perform such activities in order to test the system’s defenses. Thus, unlike malicious hacking, this process is planned, approved, and more importantly, legal.
Ethical hackers aim to investigate the system or network for weak points that malicious hackers can exploit or destroy. They collect and analyze the information to figure out ways to strengthen the security of the system/network/applications. By doing so, they can improve the security footprint so that it can better withstand attacks or divert them.
Ethical hackers are hired by organizations to look into the vulnerabilities of their systems and networks and develop solutions to prevent data breaches. Consider it a high-tech permutation of the old saying “It takes a thief to catch a thief.”
How to register:
Process to the registration:
1- Visit to the course you want to purchase
2- Click on "Add to cart"
3- Check out
5- Signup or enter your login details if you are an existing user
Note: Sometime UPI payment gets failed , hence kindly prefer Card/Internet banking.
What Benefits are you going to get from this course?
- Earn an Industry recognized Certificate.
- Hands-on Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle.
- Lifetime access of Study material like PPT, Notes, publications.
- Miss any session? Have the recording of that session with lifetime access.
- Get weekly assignments & live projects to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Hand-outs will be given to help you maximize the value of online sessions
- Beat the rising competition for enormous career options in the Technical sector.
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Implement strategies - the super-secret way.
In case any query write us on email@example.com or contact us on 7290079907/9910338092.
|Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security|
|Class1: CS & EH: 27th March|
|Class2: EH: 28th March|
| Grabbing Information from other websites using Google FTP Details Confidential information about websites Securing a website|
|Class3: EH: 3rd April|
|Website E-Hacking Attacks & Security (Important Module)|
| Website E-Hacking Techniques SQL Injections (Basic & Advance) Website Security Input Validation Attack Important Theft Techniques Demonstration of E-Hacker Virus Trojan, Sniffer Keylogger, Spyware Software Security from Virus, Trojan & Sniffers|
|Class 4: EH: 4th April|
|Social Engineering Attack|
| E-Hacking Anyone without even using a single Tool Computer Forensic Recover data from the USB Pendrives, Hard Disk Drive - Police Forensic way|
|Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Torn Apart|
|Determining whether your connection is secure or not SSL: How it works Website Hacking & Security Credit Card Hacking & Security Call Spoofing (Fake Calls on Mobile) ATM Hacking & Security Android Ethical Hacking & Security Ethical Hacking Practical on Smartphone Securing your Android mobile from being hacked Securing your family with Android Apps WhatsApp Ethical Hacking & Security|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.