Medical Coding- Live Class
Instructor: Dr. Ashwini
Validity Period: 300 days
What is Medical Coding?
Medical coding is the translation of medical reports into a short code used within the healthcare industry. This helps summarize otherwise cumbersome medical reports into efficient, data-friendly codes. While complex and detail-driven, medical coding really comes down to knowing how to navigate the three main code sets: CPT, ICD, and HCPCS. These code sets help coders document the condition of a patient and describe the medical procedure performed on that patient in response to their condition.
We’ll train you to recognize how code set is organized and how each should be used.
Why you should do this course?
This is a very helpful system that plays a key role in modern healthcare operations in today's world. It also allows organizations to communicate effectively with each other and also healthcare systems throughout India and the world.
Employment opportunities after a course in Medical Coding for associates are available usually in:
- Heathcare Industries
- Various Government led Departments & Much More
Certification: All participants who attend the Medical Coding Live Course are eligible to get the job oriented certification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the certificate?
To avail, the certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 50%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate can be download from our website. certificate has an Unique code by which anybody can verify the certificate in our website.
For More information contact us: +91 7290079907, Sonu@learntoupgrade.com.
What Benefits are you going to get from this course?
- Flexible Schedule
- Earn an Industry recognized Certification.
- Hands-on Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle.
- Missed any live session? Have the recording of that session
- Get weekly assignments & live projects to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Hand-outs will be given to help you maximize the value of online sessions
- Beat the rising competition for enormous career options in the Technical sector.
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Implement strategies - the super-secret way.
- Learning experience from experienced and certified Trainers.
- Increase TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE to get in the industry after engineering with this amazing strategy.
- Top 5 students in the evaluation test will be offered free Internships.
Enroll yourself and start learning...!
|Module 1: What is Medical Coding & Why do we need it?|
|Assignment 1- ICD-10 CM|
|Assignment 1- Answer Key|
|Medical Coding-C1-23rd Jan|
|Module 2: Types of Medical Coding|
|Medical Coding-Class 2-30th Jan|
|Module 3: Medical Coding Vocabulary & Key Terms|
|Class3-Medical Coding-6th Feb|
|Module 4: Intro to ICD & Using ICD|
|Medical Coding- Class 3|
|Medical Coding- Class 4|
|Assignment ICD-10 CM - 2|
|Class 4: Medical Coding- 13th Feb|
|Module 5: Intro to CPT Coding & Using CPT|
|Assignment 2 Answers|
|Assignment 3 Answers|
|Class5-Medical Coding-20th Feb|
|Introduction to ICD 10 Cm|
|Introduction to ICD 10|
|Module 6: CPT Modifiers|
|Class6-Medical Coding-27th Feb|
|Module 7: Medical Terminology & Human Anatomy|
|Answers for Assignment 4|
|Module 8: HCPCS Codes & Modifiers|
|Medical Coding- CPT Coding|
|Module 9: Cross Walking|
|Module 10: Electronic VS Paper Coding|
|Module 11: Medical Coding Review|
|Assignment - 5 (CPT practice)|
|Assignment 6- CPT Coding Practice|
|Answer key for Assignment -5|
|Answer key for assignment 6|
|Business of Medicine Quiz|
|usiness of medicine-acronyms|
|Language of medicine|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.