Molecular Modelling Online Certification Course
Instructor: Dr. Jha
Validity Period: Lifetime
To enhance your skills and to make you stand out of the crowd while grabbing attention for Jobs or internship, Learntoupgrade is bringing you a new Certification course “Molecular Modelling"
The first thing that segregates you from others is your education qualifications, academic background and additional medals to your name,
One of the frequently heard words in modern research is Molecular Modeling but have you ever wondered what it means?
Molecular modeling describes the generation, manipulation or representation of three-dimensional structures of molecules and associated Physico-chemical properties. It involves a range of computerized techniques based on theoretical chemistry methods and experimental data to predict molecular and biological properties.
Molecular modeling has become a valuable and essential tool for medicinal chemists in the drug design process.
Depending on the context it is also referred to as 'molecular visualizations', 'computational chemistry', or 'computational quantum chemistry'
What is Molecular Modelling??
Molecular modeling is a collection of (computer-based) techniques for deriving, representing and manipulating the structures and reactions of molecules, and those properties that are dependent on these three-dimensional structures. This lecture course aims to introduce in a simple way the hierarchy of computational modeling methods used nowadays as standard tools by organic chemists for searching for, rationalizing and predicting structure and reactivity of organic, bio-organic and organometallic molecules.
Benefits of Attending the course :
- Course content Meets the industry standard
- Lectures designed to help every Bioscinece candidate understand the Programming language
- Attend online anywhere anytime
- Timings are suitable as per the students and working professionals
- E-Certificate will be provided on course completion that adds weightage to your profile and it can be verified on Learntoupgrade by using the serial number of the certificate
- All Life Science graduates, postgraduates, teaching, and industry professionals along with research enthusiasts can apply.
- A basic level of knowledge about various concepts involved in life science is required.
- Good internet speed and a laptop is required for live streaming
Frequently asked questions on Cancer Biology Course:
- How to get started with this course?
Once you enroll for the awesome course, You will get the activation email almost immediately. Start learning whenever you can. There is no need to bend your schedule. You can attend live classes or you may listen to the recordings as well.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Live Class/Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- Whom do I contact for any further queries?
Having any trouble? Get in touch with our team. Click on that Chat thingy or write to us email@example.com
|Module 1: Molecular visualization - using nuclear positions, nanotechnology, and molecular cavities|
|Module 2: Introduction to Molecular mechanics methods - Stereochemistry and designing organic crystals|
|Module 3: Identification of Key targets in Cancer, TB, and HIV|
|Module 4: Approved inhibitors for these and Key Patents|
|Module 5: Protein structure: structure, protein|
|Module 6: Medicine and molecular database|
|Module 7: Drug metabolism, toxicity and pharmacokinetics|
|Module 8: Comparative protein modeling|
|Module 9: Ab Initio Calculation of Protein|
|Module 10: Introduction to semi-empirical methods|
|Module 11: Further applications on the design of new molecules|
|Module 12: Molecular Modelling Demo|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.