Language: English & Hindi
Validity Period: Lifetime
About the course:
Medical Lab Technicians are important members of any clinical laboratory team. Medical Lab Technicians analyze fluid, tissues and blood samples to perform a variety of diagnoses. They generally work under the supervision of a pathologist. On successful completion of the course, students can work in hospitals, diagnostic labs, blood banks and medical clinics
After completionofthe course, participants will be able to:
• Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, such as blood or urine, using microscope or automatic analyzer to detect abnormalities or diseases.
• Analyze the results of tests or experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical or electrical devices.
• Set up, maintain,calibrate,clean, and teststerility of medical laboratory equipment.
• Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsisto obtain blood samples.
• Conduct blood testsfor transfusion purposes and perform blood counts.
• Inoculate fertilized eggs, broths, or other bacteriological mediawith organisms.
• Consult with a pathologist to determine a final diagnosis when abnormalities are found.
• Analyze and record test data to issue reports.
Duration: 1 Month (3 days in a week classes)
Internship assistance after the course
All classes will live interacted with the expert
Missed any class? no worries get the access of all live classes recording for the lifetime
World wide recognized healthcre industry certification.
Ready for the job
100% Placement offer:
After having this course,learntoupgrade will also help the students to get the Instant Job in Delhi NCR.
Certification: Learntoupgrade & NSDC.
Batch commensement: A fresh batch starting from 20th Oct 2021
Number of seats available: 36
Platform: Learntoupgrade inbuilt platform/Android app/IOS App
Note: Registration fee is Dynamic, so kindly complete your registration soon and reserve your seats.
Contact us: In case any query feel free to call us on +91 7290079907, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Introduction to Healthcare Systems & Laboratory Services|
|Role of the Medical Lab Technician|
|Structure and Function of Human Body|
|Introduction to Clinical Biochemistry|
|Introduction to Laboratory related Medical Terminology|
|Bio Medical Waste Management|
|Introduction to Hematology and Clinical Pathology|
|Pre-analytical Laboratory Testing Process|
|Infection control and prevention|
|Personnel Hygiene and Safety & First Aid|
|Analytical Testing Process|
|Introduction to Bacteriology, Histopathology, Cytopathology, Immunology, Serology and Blood Banking|
|Observing, Reporting & Documentation|
|Professional Behavior Healthcare Setting|
|Patient's Rights & Responsibilities|
|Introduction to cytopathology & histopathology|
|Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC)|
|Introduction to post analytical laboratory testing|
|Basic Sensitization to Parasitology, Mycology and Virology|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :