Six week Internship certification program
Instructor: Dr Pradip, Mr Jitesh doshi, Dr. Deepti,
Validity Period: Lifetime
About the Course:
Apply For Life Science Internships & Projects : One stop solution for all Biotech/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry Internships, Winter/Summer Training, life science projects & Life Science dissertation. Apply For Biotech Internships & Biotech Projects in India, Biotech Hand on Training Program, Biotechnology application program.
If you are a B.sc , M.sc , B.tech , M.tech , PhD life science candidate then you must visit this page on a regular basis to remain updated about the latest Biotech Internship notifications. Kindly bookmark this page using google chrome browser to visit it later. If you cannot then please subscribe to our Website.
Here we are offering the 6 weeks live online internship program on a very nominal fee with high quality of learnings: Get Industry recognized certification with lifetime validity.
Internship available on: (You can choose any Three topic from the below list)
- Clinical research
- Advance Molecular docking
- Bioinformatics tools & software
- Stem cell and gene therapy
- Forensic science
- Nano Bio Medicine
- Computer aided drug design and discovery
- Food Microbiology
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Recombinant DNA technology and genetic engineering
- Genetic engineering using Crispr technology
- Basic techniques in molecular biology
- Molecular & Chromatography tools-techniques
- Introduction to Bioinformatics tools and software
- Recombinant DNA technology & genetic engineering
- Plant cell and Tissue culture
- Microbiome studies, Tools, relevance and applications
- Advanced program in pharmacovigilance
- Molecular Docking
- Next generation sequencing
- Virology & Covid19 research
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Nano material & Nano composite certification
- Drug regulatory affair
26. Clinical data management
Get the demo class here:
What Benefits are you going to get from this course:
- Flexible Schedule, all sessions will be Live
- Earn an Industry recognized Certificate recognised by DBT and NSDC.
- 2 hours class per day live class, Total 54 hours duration
- Hands-on Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle.
- Missed any live session? Have the recording of all sessions with one year access.
- Get weekly assignments & live projects to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Hand-outs will be given to help you maximize the value of online sessions
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Study materials will be given with lifetime access
- Learning experience from experienced and certified Trainers.
- Many free webinar access to all existing learners.
- 3 days free webinar on "how to write effective research paper" & "How to publish the research paper without paying any fee"
- Learn quality thesis writing skill
- Internship report
Certification: All the participants will get DBT recognised learntoupgrade Internship certification, you can directly download your certificate from the website. Also all the certificates would have a unique code by which anybody can verify the certificate from our portal. Total number of certification will be given : 4
- First certificate will be for 6 weeks internship
- Rest three certificates will be a certified course certification against the course you chose for the internship.
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the certificate?
To avail the certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate can be downloaded from our website. certificate has a Unique code by which anybody can verify the certificate on our website.
Note: All the classes will be held in our own Portal and Android/IOS App, you can install.
For More information contact us: +91 7290079907, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course 1- Techniques in Molecular biology--------Click on Preview to get course content|
|Sample - Class 2: MB||Preview|
|Course 2- Bioinformatics tools & software|
|Introduction class1 : Bioinfo-Intro & Applications||Preview|
|Course 3: Genetic engineering using Crisp technology|
|Live session recording: Class 2||Preview|
|Course 4: Computer aided drug design & discovery|
|Recording - Introduction to Computer Aided Drug Discovery||Preview|
|Course 5: Forensic Science|
|Recording - FS Class 1st.||Preview|
|Course 6: Stem Cell & Gene therapy|
|Introduction to Stem cell: Class 1 Recording||Preview|
|Course 7: Molecular & Chromatographic tools-techniques|
|Recording - CHROMATOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES||Preview|
|Course8: DNA fingerprinting|
|DNA fingerprinting content||Preview|
|Recording - Introduction to Forensic Science & DNA Finger Printing||Preview|
|Course9: Nano Biomedicine|
|Recording - Class1-Nanotechnology||Preview|
|Course10: Recombinant DNA Technology & Genetic engineering|
|Recombinant DNA technology content||Preview|
|Recording - Class3-MB||Preview|
|Course11 : Artificial intelligence in healthcare|
|AI in health care Content||Preview|
|Recording - Class1: AI In Health Care||Preview|
|Course12: Food Microbiology|
|Food micro biology content||Preview|
|Recording - Class1- FM|
|Course 13: Next Generation sequencing|
|Recording - Bioinformatics Overview and Sequence Analysis||Preview|
|Course 14: Clinical research|
|Clinical research Content||Preview|
|Recording - CR-WK1-D1||Preview|
|Course 15: Advanced Molecular Docking|
|Advanced molecular Docking content||Preview|
|Recording - Class1-Molecular Docking||Preview|
|Course 16: Computer aided drug design and discovery|
|Computer aided Drug Design content (1)||Preview|
|Course 17: Immunology|
|Course 18:Dissection of Fish for digestive system|
|Dissection of Digestive system in fish||Preview|
|Recording - Class2: FIsh: 27th March||Preview|
|Course 19: Plant tissue culture|
|Course 20: Advanced program In pharmacovigilance|
|Recording - Class 1: 19th March: PV||Preview|
|Recording - Medical Coding-C1||Preview|
|Microbiome studies, Tools, relevance and applications|
|Recording - Microbiome Class1:||Preview|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :