Diploma Certificate Program In Vaccine Development & Bio-manufacturing
Instructor: Dr. Nandan
Learntoupgrade offers numerous globally recognized autonomous certificates courses, which have been developed & validated by industry experts. Learntoupgrade uses high-quality and innovative approaches and methodologies in research & teaching, to improve the job prospects for learners.
These courses are offered in flexible learning models like Regular and Part Time, weekends/weekdays, which are very convenient to the learner.
Students from elite institutes and working professionals from hundreds of reputed companies and have participated and benefited from these programs.
Diploma in Vaccine Development & Bio manufacturer
Vaccines are one of the most important discoveries in the history of Medicine. These biological preparations have been highly successful in preventing infectious diseases, significantly reducing the incidence of childhood diseases and mortality.
Importance of Designing New Vaccine - Vaccine "teach" your body to defend itself from pathogens like viruses and bacteria. On day to day basis, there are numerous viruses and bacteria discovered which can be potential disease-causing agents to Humans. To tackle these potential threats effective vaccines are required.
With Learntoupgrade's Vaccine Design & Development course - explore the most interesting field of immunology and gain knowledge in focused topics such as Subunit vaccine component, Structure-based Vaccine design, Delivery and optimization of effects among various others Biotecnika brings you the self-learning course for an enriching experience.
Duration: 6 Months
Mode: Live Support on Our Inbuilt Platform/Zoom
Certification: After Completion
Who can enroll:
- Students pursuing their B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech who aspire to work in the clinical research field.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the certificate?
To avail, the certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 50%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate can be download from our website. certificate has an Unique code by which anybody can varify the certificate in our website.
For More information contact us: +91 9910338092, Sonu@learntoupgrade.com.
What Benefits are you going to get from this course?
Over 18 sessions for 6 Month of 3 hours of content per class. (54 hours live Instructor-led online training).
- Flexible Schedule
- Earn an Industry recognized Certificate.
- Hands-on Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle.
- Missed any live session? Have the recording of that session
- Get weekly assignments & live projects to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Hand-outs will be given to help you maximize the value of online sessions
- Beat the rising competition for enormous career options in the Technical sector.
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Implement strategies - the super-secret way.
- Learning experience from experienced and certified Trainers.
- Increase TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE to get in the industry after engineering with this amazing strategy.
- Top 5 students in the evaluation test will be offered free Internships.
Enroll yourself and start learning...!
|Module 1: Introduction and importance of vaccines and vaccination|
|Module 2: Key steps in vaccine development|
|Module 3: Mechanism of action of vaccine|
|Module 4:New technologies for vaccine development|
|Module 5:Monoclonal antibody based therapies for microbial diseases|
|Module 6:Plant based vaccines for animals and humans|
|Module 7:Guidelines for clinical and non-clinical evaluation of vaccines|
|Module 8: The current challenges for vaccine development|
|Module 9:Estimating the full public health value of vaccination|
|Module 10:Intellectual Property Rights and vaccines|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your mycourses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login>My course>click on subject>start course>review the content from left column
- You can install our learning app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.learntoupgrade.courses
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.