Genetic Engineering Using CRISPR Technology
Instructor: Dr Deepti Trivedi
Validity Period: Lifetime
About course: This course will help you understand the current research trends using CRISPR cas9 technology and the reason it is becoming one of the indispensable tools of Genetic Engineering. Also learn why most the labs and research institutes across the globe are employing this magic tool.
Mode of Course: Online (Live LED training)
These modules will describe the various CRISPR systems used and their evolution over time. Also, learn how to design your own CRISPR experiment and create all the unique sequences and tools required for this process. This course will help you understand the whole evolution of this process including the many benefits and the debatable drawbacks of this amazing tool that has revolutionized the concept of therapy and research.
Once you enroll, take the course at any time from anywhere. It also comes with Life-time access. A certificate will be provided on the course completion that adds weight to your profile.
Requirement: you should also have a basc understanding of genetic engineering and molecular biology protocols as well. E.g. like cloning, PCR, qPCR, RNA extraction, cDNA synthesis, immunochemistry techniques like western blotting, immunofluorescence.
Who must attend:
- Students in their B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech/Phd/Prof./all lifescience learners who aspire to work on cutting-edge research technologies of the FUTURE
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the time limit to complete the course?
Unlimited access until you decide to complete the course. But once you have given your certification test, the course ends. If you fail in the test, you can revise the course again and get the
- How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Self Learning Course has a test at the end.
- How to get the certificate?
To avail, the certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 50%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate can be download from our website. certificate has an Unique code by which anybody can varify the certificate in our websit.
For More information whatsapp us:+1 (213) 205-5249 Sonu@learntoupgrade.com.
What Benefits are you going to get from this course?
Over 6 sessions for3 weeks of 3 hours of content per class. (18 hours live Instructor-led online training).
- Flexible Schedule
- Earn an Industry recognized Certificate.
- Hands-on Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle.
- Missed any live session? Have the recording of that session
- Get weekly assignments & live projects to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Hand-outs will be given to help you maximize the value of online sessions
- Beat the rising competition for enormous career options in the Technical sector.
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Implement strategies - the super-secret way.
- Learning experience from experienced and certified Trainers.
- Increase TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE to get in the industry after engineering with this amazing strategy.
Enroll yourself and start learning...!
|Module 1 Revision to basics and Somatic/ Germline modification|
|Live session recording: Class 2||Preview|
|Module 2 Methods for mutation detection and cell manipulation using the most current technologies.|
|Module 3 gRNA and PAM CRISPR locus|
|Class 3: CRISPR: 6th Dec|
|Class 2 reading|
|Module 4 CAS9 and CPF1 and modern variations (CAS-FISH) -A comparison|
|Module 5 Application in induced pluripotent stem cells|
|Class 5-CRISPR-13th Dec|
|Module 6 CRISPR interference - CRISPRi and CRISPR a|
|Module 7 Repair Mechanism - HDR, NHDR|
|Class 7-Dec 20-CRISPR|
|Module 8 Application in plant breeding and horticulture|
|Module 9 Selection of appropriate vector system (using gRNA)|
|Class9-CRISPR- 27th dec|
|Module 10 Application in genetic disorders and Biomedicine|
|Module 11 Generation of knock-in knock out cells, disease models|
|Module 12 Co-evolution - Reverse Transcriptase associated with CRISPR CAS system|
|Module 13 CRISPR on-target and off-target analysis|
|Module 14 Summary, recognitions, patents, limitations, and future aspects|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.