IOS Development- Self Learning Course
Validity Period: 90 days
Welcome to Introduction to iOS Application Development. Some of the things you will learn in this course are:
- Create a new iOS project and build your first iOS app
- Manage screen displays and group multiple views
- Use programming commands to allow for user interaction
- Write and execute unit tests to keep your code error free
By the end of this course you will know how to build simple iOS applications and you'll be ready to move on and learn about using tables and data in iOS.
Enroll yourself and start learning...!
|Session 1 Introduction to IOS development|
|Introduction to IOS 1:00|
|Session 2 Prerequisites for IOS development|
|Session 3 Xcode and its basics|
|Session 3 Xcode and its basics 8:00|
|Session 4 Introduction to interfaces|
|Introduction to interfaces 7:00|
|Session 5 Objective C|
|Objective C 10:00|
|Session 6 How to create class in Objective C|
|Create Class in objective C 17:00|
|Lab Session - Wireframe for IOS App|
|Project 1_01 12:00|
|Lab Session 2|
|Project 1_02 5:00|
|Lab Session 3|
|Project 1_03 14:00|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.