Six weeks Internship certification Program
|star star star star star||5 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Dr Pradip, Mr Jitesh doshi, Dr. Deepti,
Language: English & Hindi
Validity Period: Lifetime
About the Course:
This is very challenging to all of us to apply For Internships & Projects, Learntoupgrade is offering One stop solution for all Biotech/Botany/Zoology /Chemistry /Agriculture /Medical, Pharmacy Internships, Winter/Summer Training, life science projects & Life Science dissertation.
Apply For Biotech Internships & Biotech Projects in India, Biotech Hand on Training Program, Biotechnology application program.
If you are a B.sc, M.sc, B.tech , M.tech , PhD life science/Pharma candidate then you must visit this page on a regular basis to remain updated about the latest Biotech Internship notifications. Kindly bookmark this page using Google chrome browser to visit it later. If you cannot then please subscribe to our website.
- Here we are offering the 6 week live online internship program on a very nominal fee with high quality of learning’s:
- Get Industry recognized certification with lifetime validity.
Students under this six week internship will be trained under any three areas which they will choose from below option.
There would be 2 weeks training under each topic respectively.
Internship available on: Kindly choose any three (You will have to fill your selected courses during the check out "Choose course" option)
- Clinical research
- Advance Molecular docking
- Bioinformatics tools & software
- Stem cell and gene therapy
- Forensic science
- Nano Bio Medicine
- Computer aided drug design and discovery
- Food Microbiology
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Recombinant DNA technology and genetic engineering
- Genetic engineering using Crispr technology
- Basic techniques in molecular biology
- Molecular & Chromatography tools-techniques
- Introduction to Bioinformatics tools and software
- Recombinant DNA technology & genetic engineering
- Plant cell and Tissue culture
- Microbiome studies, Tools, relevance and applications
- Advanced program in pharmacovigilance
- Molecular Docking
- DNA Finger Printing
- Next generation sequencing
- Virology & Covid19 research
What Benefits are you going to get from this course?
- Flexible Schedule, all sessions will be Live
- Earn an Industry recognized Certificate.
- 2 hours class a day, total duration will be of Minimum 54 hours.
- Assignments/Projects to practice various concepts & tools, evaluated by our lead trainer.
- You can access the session from anywhere without any hassle through our app.
- Missed any live session? Have the recording of all sessions with lifetime access
- Get weekly assignments & quizz test to build confidence in applying the learning, to produce real results
- Best quality content which is latest and up-to-date with the industry standards
- Study materials like PPT, PDF will be given.
- Learning experience from experienced and certified Trainers.
- One free webinar of different topic on weekend along with the certificate
- Thesis writing,Publication free session
- Internship report preparation (Which students can submit to college)
Certification: All the participants will get DBT recognized Ecell IIT Kharagpur associated certification. You can directly download your certificate from the website. Also all the certificates will have a unique code by which anybody can verify the certificate from our portal.
You will get 4 certificates:
- First one would be for the 6 week virtual industry internship.
- Rest three certificate will for individual three courses certificates.
How to register:
CLick on Add to cart
Click on Checkout
Fill your details (In "choose course" option, you have to fill your selected 3 topics)
Process of participation:
College Representative: You can directly contact us on 72900799904 and reserve a batch for your students. We can form a special Internship batch only for your college students with min strength 50 participants.
Individual Participants: Click on "Add to cart" in this page and proceed your registration. Make sure to fill your selected three topics on "Choose course" during the registration.
Batch1- 25th June
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I evaluate myself?
Time to test all the knowledge you have gained. Take the test at the end of the course and evaluate yourself. Every Course has a test at the end.
How to get the certificate?
To avail, the certificate, Take the test at the end of the course. Clearing the test ( with a minimum of 40%) will earn you the certificate. The certificate can be downloaded from our website. certificate has a Unique code by which anybody can verify the certificate on our website.
Note: All the classes will be held in our own Portal and Android/IOS App, you can install from google play. For More information Contact us: +91 7290079904, Vibha@learntoupgrade.com
|Six week Internship Intro|
|Course 1- Techniques in Molecular biology--------Click on Preview to get course content|
|Sample - Class 2: MB|
|Course 2- Bioinformatics tools & software|
|Introduction class1 : Bioinfo-Intro & Applications|
|Course 3: Genetic engineering using Crisp technology|
|Live session recording: Class 2|
|Course 4: Computer aided drug design & discovery|
|Recording - Introduction to Computer Aided Drug Discovery|
|Course 5: Forensic Science|
|Recording - FS Class 1st.|
|Course 6: Stem Cell & Gene therapy|
|Introduction to Stem cell: Class 1 Recording|
|Course 7: Molecular & Chromatographic tools-techniques|
|Recording - CHROMATOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES|
|Course8: DNA fingerprinting|
|DNA fingerprinting content|
|Recording - Introduction to Forensic Science & DNA Finger Printing|
|Course9: Nano Biomedicine|
|Recording - Class1-Nanotechnology|
|Course10: Recombinant DNA Technology & Genetic engineering|
|Recombinant DNA technology content|
|Recording - Class3-MB|
|Course11 : Artificial intelligence in healthcare|
|AI in health care Content|
|Recording - Class1: AI In Health Care|
|Course12: Food Microbiology|
|Food micro biology content|
|Recording - Class1- FM|
|Course 13: Next Generation sequencing|
|Recording - Bioinformatics Overview and Sequence Analysis|
|Course 14: Clinical research|
|Clinical research Content|
|Recording - CR-WK1-D1|
|Course 15: Advanced Molecular Docking|
|Advanced molecular Docking content|
|Recording - Class1-Molecular Docking|
|Course 16: Computer aided drug design and discovery|
|Computer aided Drug Design content (1)|
|Course 17: Immunology|
|Course 18:Dissection of Fish for digestive system|
|Dissection of Digestive system in fish|
|Recording - Class2: FIsh: 27th March|
|Course 19: Plant tissue culture|
|Course 20: Advanced program In pharmacovigilance|
|Recording - Class 1: 19th March: PV|
|Recording - Medical Coding-C1|
|Microbiome studies, Tools, relevance and applications|
|Recording - Microbiome Class1:|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :